For my second revision, I finished the final touches on my article in Adobe Indesign. I was able to properly space the words for my questions as before they would be stretched across the entire column. I also proper spaced my paragraphs with my pictures t have it fill the whole page without any spilling off. Finally, for my article, I added the page numbers, the title of my magazine, and the website link on the bottom of the pages. Working with Indesign was definitely a challenge for redesigning my article, however, it was worth it because my article looks much more formal and put together than it did for my midterm submission.

I also began transferring my cover into Indesign. I had a hard time figuring out how to get the half circle that appears on the side of the cover as well as I am still figuring out how to fill it in with the pink. I also had difficulty matching the colors I used for my words on my original cover as the color choices and the way to access the colors is much different on Indesign. I was able to match the colors very closely, but not exactly like they were before. For this revision, my cover is not complete and is still a work in progress. I did not do any revisions on my table of contents.


No comments:
Post a Comment