Friday, February 28, 2020

Distribution Plan

For the digital distribution of my magazine, I plan to focus most of it in an app. This is because apps and smart devices have completely taken over people’s daily lives and changed the standard of living. People want easy access to things, especially if it means being able to access it on their phone. For my app, I will provide a decent amount of access to what the magazine has to offer, however with a subscription, there will be so much more to access. Subscribers will have access to more content, special sales, and gifts. The app will be free to download, with in app purchases. On the app, readers can access full articles, quizzes, videos, interviews, and more. I want to make my app fully immersive because readers want so much more than just articles. They want to interact with what the magazine has to offer. I think that an app will be highly effective in getting more readers interested as it will be directly downloaded on their phone, rather than having to search up the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...