Thursday, April 16, 2020
Technology
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera settings according to the different light exposure for my multiple photos. When I took the pictures of my model, the light exposure outside was very high as well as the light bounced back on the white wall. However, when I was taking the pictures of the model by the costume rack, there was little to no light backstage and I had to adjust my setting to accommodate to that. While designing my magazine I used both Publisher and Adobe InDesign for all of my editing. For my initial midterm submission, I designed my entire magazine on Publisher. Publisher was very simple to use because it is very similar to Word, so I did not have any problems with editing. I made my original cover, table of contents, and article on Publisher. I then transferred my cover and article into Adobe InDesign. InDesign was very difficult to use throughout the process because I was constantly learning how to use it. It is very different from any of the Microsoft platforms that I normally use and the functions are more difficult to use. However, it offered so much more to edit my cover and article and resulted in more advanced content. I kept my work for my table of contents because I was satisfied with my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment