Monday, January 27, 2020

Indesign Class Activity

Today in class we utilized Adobe Indesign to lay out our 2 page spread. The experience of using Adobe Indesign was very overwhelming and confusing. It is set up very differently than the normal platforms I use such as Word and Publisher. The functions on it were much more specific in how they need to be used and there were more functions than usual. I believe that I will use Indesign to make my third quarter revisions because it offers the most applications for my article, even though it is confusing to use. I only have a few revisions to make. If it becomes to difficult to use, I will use Publisher instead because I am more familiar with it. Below is my progress of the day we used Indesign. Since you needed to remake your entire article in this platform, it is mostly incomplete. I also was still figuring out the functions of Indesign.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...