Friday, January 31, 2020
Audience Engagement Research- Elle Girl
Elle Girl is a worldwide fashion, beauty, celebrity, and advice magazine, however the one I am researching is based in Russia. The target audience of both our magazines are extremely similar based on the people and their interests. Both magazines aim themselves at readers who are heavily interested in beauty and fashion as well as celebrity involvement in beauty and fashion. Normally in many cases, younger people are more interesting in keeping up with trends and with celebrities. Due to this, both magazines have a target audience of younger women. Elle Girl readers range in age from 16-34. The content in the magazine does relate more to the younger readers as this is the more youthful and trendy version of Elle magazine. Being that most of the readers are younger, they most likely do not have a high income level and Elle Girl relates their content to that as well as many readers may be in college and trying to keep up with the trends. Elle Girl uses many digital forms to market their magazine. They use the persuasive technique of promoting their magazine on many social media platforms in order to reach many people and constantly be showing up on peoples devices no matter which platform they are on. They also have a website and a database email newsletter, which personally advertises to readers. The database email newsletter reaches out to each reader personally and frequently reminds them of upcoming news. Along with the emails, there are normally special offers or events included in the magazine which will motivate people to read further and to subscribe. The website offers easy access to the articles and is a frequent substitute for the print magazines. Elle Girl's website receives around 4.5 views per month. The digital platforms they use for marketing are Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Ellegirl.ru, and VK.com. I would use the technique of attacking many different digital platforms to reach many people for marketing. This is because so many people today prefer to use digital platforms because it is easy to access and inexpensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...


No comments:
Post a Comment