Sunday, January 19, 2020
My Target Audience
My target audience is yyounger women, ranging from around the ages 13-30. Since these are younger women, there isnt a definite income level of the target audience, however it does cover all kinds of different income levels for the most part. This is because people of all income levels beautify themeselves and people also tend to try to save money in their beauty. The magazine is geared toward a target audience that is interesting in beauty, how it works, what products to use, who uses what, success in the area, etc. My magazine will be appealing to younger beauty enthusiasts and beauty product users because it very eye-catching and fun to read. It offers a range of topics through that will interest different people of different ages, experience, and income. Overall it is an informative and exciting magazine for young women.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment