Sunday, December 8, 2019

Table of Contents

The articles that I chose to put in my table of contents are ones that I feel truly stand out in the magazine. I decided to split my table of contents into the three main components of beauty: makeup, skincare, and hair. I also chose to include the three featured articles of my magazine as most magazines choose to display their featured articles in the table of contents. In each section I wanted to chose articles that covered a decent range. In my makeup section I picked articles that focused on purchasing products, makeup tips, and improvements in makeup production. In my skincare section I picked articles that appealed to all ages and ones that related to the season and Sarasota. In my hair section I picked articles that included more product reviews and celebrities. I included all of my featured articles and chose to place them at the bottom of the table of contents as they are the more lengthy articles and appear more towards the end of the magazine. I decided not to include my quiz, recipe, or some of my shorter articles because I wanted to include the articles that properly displayed to aim of my magazine. I am only going to include one magazine. I got this inspiration from various magazines such as Elle, Glamour, and Marie Claire. I want to keep my magazine simplistic and sleek because I feel too many picture in the table of contents is overwhelming. I filled my table of contents with a range of fonts to give it character and to make it easy to follow. For the title in my table of contents I chose the same font I used for my title on the cover. I am trying to keep the name very uniform. The titles for each section used the same font as the writing on the rest of the cover. I made the page numbers bold and big to stand out to the readers. I then made the titles of the articles Times New Roman to add some simplicity to the fonts.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...