For scouting my locations, a majority of my photo shoots will happen in the Sarasota High School theater. Although these will be in the same building, they will be in different parts of the building as a theater is very complex. I will hold my photo shootings on the stage, backstage, in the dressing rooms, and in the tech booth. Photos for my cover will occur outdoors along one of the white buildings on campus because they will provide a clean look. The photo of my interviewee will be taken in the tech booth or backstage to represent her position as the director and someone who is fully involved in the action. In the dressing room I will be able to show the cast members beautifying themselves for the stage and show what dressing rooms look like in the midst of a show. The picture used for my table of contents will most likely be taken on the stage because it will be a full body shot. I may include photos of a makeup store to just to show a variety of makeup products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...









No comments:
Post a Comment