For my main article, I will be interviewing Lacey Knispel. She is the drama teacher at Sarasota High School, and the director of our musical, White Christmas. Lacey is also an active member in community theater as a performer and teacher, along with the fact that she is trained in stage makeup, including special effects makeup. I will be interviewing her on December 10, as on that day it is our last dress rehearsal before the show. This will be essential in catching her in the midst of theatrical events.
Sample Questions:
Why must normal makeup be so intensified and dramatized on stage?
What aspects play into choosing the hair and makeup of each actor?
How long does it typically take to get an entire cast in full hair and makeup?
How long have you been using stage makeup?
Are there specific guidelines in how you apply makeup for the stage?
The answers to these question and the rest of the questions that will be asked in the interview are important to readers because it will cover all the components of stage makeup. It will properly cover the planning of the hair and makeup, the purpose of it, the process of doing it, and the experience of the one I am interviewing. This will give the readers a clear and overall understanding of how stage makeup/hair works, how it differs from other forms of beauty, and why it is so important in theatre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment