Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Schedule Photo Shoot

I plan for my photo shoot to occur the week of December 9-14. This will be the week that the show I am in, White Christmas, will be running. During this time I plan to photograph one of the cast members, Merrill Garlington in full hair, makeup, and costume. She will be wearing a white, sequin flapper dress, shimmer tigths, and tan character shoes, as well as have her hair pulled back. She will have a full face of makeup, including false lashes. She will be set as the model for my cover as well as the table of contents. Furthermore, because my main article will be on stage makeup and that process, I will include pictures of the stage, dressing room, and actors getting ready. I will also include a picture of Lacey Knispel who is the director and the one I will be interviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...