My scheduled photo shoot went very well. For the pictures I used a professional camera. I had to wait till my model was ready before I could start pictures, because we had a show that day. I had some struggles with the lighting because backstage it was very dark. I had to do many test shots before I could get the proper brightness inn the picture. I then I had to readjust my lighting when we moved outside. Due to the fact that my model stood in front of a white wall, I had to be sure that the exposure was not too high in the picture. other than the lighting issues, the pictures turned out great. I tried various different poses with my model that I felt could potentially look good on my cover. The other models I used in the dressing room were very cooperative. I had to maneuver myself so I could not be seen in the reflection of the mirror, however once I figured that out the pictures came out nicely. Here are pictures from my photo shoot:
Sunday, December 22, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...


No comments:
Post a Comment