Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection-Film

I like film a lot because it is so effective in creatively displaying a story on screen and it allows for its viewers to get lost in it. There are so many different approaches to how film can be expressed, and the way that it is done can tell so much about the director. This was truly shown when we watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off in class. There were so many personalized approaches to how the movie was filmed and written that perfectly produced a comical masterpiece. The film project could be good for me because I grew up with my parent being a videographer. He taught me how to properly angle the camera to show various shots and how to transition footage. I am also an actress myself, so this is a skill that will allow me to understand the on camera aspect of film. I understand how acting should be portrayed and how to properly capture that emotion or action. The project may be a challenge for me because I lack computer skills, which are essential in the editing portion of film. Technology in general is not one of my strong suits which could be an issue, being as film is a very technical thing. Furthermore, I am not the best at creative writing. I am strong writer when it comes to informational writing, but I am weak with creative writing, which could present issues when writing a script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...