Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection- My Decision
I have chosen to do the magazine for my project. I think it would be a good fit for me because I can use my creativity to elaborate on a topic I am interested in. I have always been close with photography and have grown up learning how to properly do it with the help of my parent(professional photographer). I have also always been a strong writer and have learned how to format my writing in an interesting manner. Being that the magazine is based on writing and photography, I believe that my skills can lead me to an inspired product. My main determining factor for choosing the magazine is that I can work fully with my own ideas and at my own pace, without having to rely on others. I will work on my own because I will be sure that my work is getting completed and that my vision is being represented. I also don't work well with technology, so film may not be the best fit for me. The magazine seems more structured which I enjoy, while the film encourages a lot more freedom. I also chose this project because I can focus on and potentially learn more on a topic I am interested in. I am thinking of basing my magazine either off the theme of theatre because I am an active member of the performing arts or health and wellness because I have been intrigued by that area recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment