Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Project Selection-Magazine
I am interested in print journalism because it is a creative outlet to share photos and information on a topic of interest. Through the magazine analysis in class, I have gotten to see all the unique ways of formatting magazines and the wide range of topics to base the magazine off of. I posses skills that are very important in print journalism. I have always been a strong writer and formulating strong writing pieces is an important skill I have. This will be helpful in writing articles for the magazine. I also grew up with a parent that is a professional photographer/videographer, which will be a perfect aid when including pictures in a magazine. I have gained various insights on how to properly use cameras, take pictures, and edit them. This skill will be effective in capturing representative pictures of what my magazine would be about. However, this project may be a challenge for me because I struggle with coming up with ideas at the beginning. Although I am a very creative person, coming up with a theme for my magazine and making it visually interesting with eye-catching formatting and phrasing may be a challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment