Based on my marketing research, I plan to market my magazine through digital functions, mainly social media. Frequent emails to subscribers are effective in keeping the magazine in the public's eye however, many times peoples mail inboxes are flooded with emails and they may not be motivated to read them. Nowadays, most of the world uses social media excessively and it is so simple to use. It is a cheap and easy way to display pictures and short comments about the progress of the product, especially on Instagram. Also, seeing something, rather than reading something, is more appealing to the eye, and may motivate readers to look further.
Monday, February 10, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment