Friday, January 31, 2020
Audience Engagement Research- Womens Health
Women’s Health is a health and fitness magazine geared towards women encouraging a healthy body, mindset, and lifestyle. Although the content of this magazine and the target audience is a little different than that of mine, I feel as though it reaches the outer parts of my audience rather than only the core. Similar to my magazine, Women’s Health is published mainly for women. The age group of this magazine is a little higher however the readers aren’t drastically older and it still target some you’ve aged as well. A majority of the readers are 35+ , but it reaches readers of the age of 18 as well. Similar to my magazine, Women’s Health is geared toward women who are interested in maintaining a healthy appearance and doing what they can to make them feel beautiful. Women’s Health also reviews products that women enjoy. Women’s Health markets their products similar to other magazines, which is on social media. They frequently post on social media platforms to promote and share their content. Along with social media, Women’s Health does frequent advertising through email as well as they made the magazine digital which is more convenient with the rise of technology. A way that Women’s Health also promotes themselves with their print is by putting their magazines in public places where people will be prone to read it, such as in doctors offices. This is convenient and an effective method in sharing their product. This technique of putting their magazines in convenient places is one I may use because nothing will promote the product better than seeing it yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
I was unable to complete my final revisions for my blog. There weren’t any major edits or changes I had to make, however there were some cre...
-
The cover of the magazine revolves around a close up shot of a model's face. The title of the magazine spans across the top in thick, w...
-
Cosmopolitan is a widely enjoyed magazine for women that focuses on beauty, fashion, and other aspects of pop culture. Our target audiences ...
-
For my photo shoot I used a high quality camera to produce the best possible images I could. I used a Sony 7R II. I had to adjust the camera...


No comments:
Post a Comment